Saturday, February 19, 2011

Long Vacation and New Start

Havent posted in a long time mainly due to a vacation in China.

I went to visit some family over there and really enjoyed the time.  Enjoyed it so much that I plan to move there.  Only one small problem with that, blogger got a big red no sticker from teh Chinese authorties.

So it looks like the idea for a Busan brewers club never really took off.  And I wont be able to update the site with any of my new expiriments when I'm in my new home.

Good luck to everyone and I hope you have fun brewing.

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't look like this is an ongoing blog anymore, but I've just started brewing here in Korea and would love to keep up with other Southeast Asia brewers. So if anyone stumbles on this looking to get started brewing in Korea here's how I found all of my equipment: http://brewdaybeer.blogspot.kr/2013/04/getting-started.html

    ReplyDelete